- Spring break in Overijssel
- Bungalows in the middle of nature
- Small-scale holiday park in Twente
A spring holiday at a holiday park is the ideal opportunity to head out with your kids. And what better location than Holiday Park De Lindenberg, situated at the edge of the Salland Ridge National Park. Our child-friendly holiday park offers tons of fun for young and old, and you’ll find even more to do in the nearby surroundings!
For example, the kids can go play in the all-new, indoor playground, where they can enjoy themselves for hours on end, while you can rest up completely in your comfortable holiday home. Also make sure to head out into the magnificent outdoors for a day. Our child-friendly holiday park is surrounded with many nature reserves, where you can find miles upon miles of beautiful hiking and cycling trails.
- Sharp rates during the spring holiday
- Completely renovated holiday park, surrounded by beautiful landscapes.
- The cozy town of Holten is within walking distance
- Go skating or swimming in De Scheg at discounted rates
- Comfortable stay at a child-friendly holiday park
Free swimming and ice skating
Free swimming and ice skating
Free subtropical swimming and ice skating during the Fall holidays.Book the fall holiday bungalow of your choice now and enjoy 1 free entry to the most beautiful subtropical swimming paradise of Overijssel with various slides and wild water rapids. Combine the swimming with indoor ice skating (400 meters of track with a smaller recreational ice rink) More information?https://www.delindenberg.nl/kenmerken/subtropisch-zwemparadijs Do you want to visit this amazing sports complex again? As a guest of The Lindenberg you get an appealing discount on the ticket price.
- Just 15 minutes from the holiday park by car.
- Multiple slides.
- Wild water rapids.
- Bubble baths
- Child paradise with real sand.
- Wellness (for a small additional fee).
- 400 meter ice skating with a recreational ice rink.
- Both activities must be done on the same day.
- Free swimming and ice skating package
Search & Book
Select a stay period
Refine your search
There are many more activities on offer for the entire family at our park. As a guest of De Lindenberg, you can wine and dine in one of the many restaurants in the area, spend a wonderful afternoon watching and playing with animals at Petting Zoo Dondertman, and go skating and swimming at discounted rates at De Scheg in Deventer. There's just too much to list, especially during spring break.
Of course you don’t need to leave the child-friendly holiday park to enjoy your time. Each accommodation offers so much comfort that your entire family can have an amazingly relaxing time together. So do you want to enjoy a wonderful and competitively priced stay during the spring holiday? Then book one of our accommodations through our website right now, and soon we’ll be welcoming you at Holiday Park De Lindenberg, on the border of Twente and Salland.