- Centrally located in The Netherlands
- 1.5 km from train station
- 20 minutes from Germany
- 110 km to Amsterdam
Visit The Netherlands
In the eastern part of The Netherlands, you'll find Holiday Park De Lindenberg, a small-scale holiday park offering 60 holiday accommodations. All holiday homes are freestanding and located at a wide distance from each other.
Holiday Park De Lindenberg is located at 1.5 kilometers from the center of Holten. It's a small village with its 8,000 inhabitants, but it still offers an excellent range of shops and various good restaurants.
The immediate area is surrounded by natural beauty, characterized by forests and heathlands. It also offers various great cities, reachable by car within half an hour. They are also easily accessible by public transport, because Holten has its own train station.
De Lindenberg as a starting point
Thanks to its central location in The Netherlands, Holiday Park De Lindenberg is a perfect point of departure when visiting The Netherlands' major attractions, such as:
- Amsterdam (1 hour and 15 minutes) Capital of The Netherlands
Van Gogh Museum (1 hour and 20 minutes)
Anne Frank House (1 hour and 25 minutes)
- Garden of Europe (1 hour and 30 minutes) 32-hectare viewing park of bulb crops
- Kinderdijk windmills (1 hour and 30 minutes) Unesco World Heritage
- Giethoorn (1 hour and 10 minutes)
- North Sea and beach (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- The Hague (1 hour and 45 minutes)
- Rotterdam (1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Leeuwarden (1 hour and 40 minutes)
- Utrecht ( 1 hour and 5 minutes)
- Delta works flood barrier (2 hours and 30 minutes)
- Volendam (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Schiphol Airport 1 hour and 20 minutes)
- Various national nature reserves
Salland Hill Ridge (5 minutes)
Veluwe ( 30 minutes)
The Wadden Sea (2 hours)
World cities in our neighboring countries within Europe
You can visit a number of large world cities from Holiday Park De Lindenberg.
- Berlin in Germany (5 hours)
- Paris in France (5 hours and 45 minutes)
- Brussels in Belgium (2 hours and 45 minutes)
Arrival and departure
If you will be arriving in The Netherlands by airplane, you are likely to land at Schiphol Airport. From there, it will only be 1 hour and 20 minutes by car. There is also an excellent train connection to take you to Holten. From Holten station, we will pick you up free of charge and take you to Holiday Park De Lindenberg.